Join us for the HdG Arts Collective’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
HdG Arts Collective’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration
Streaming from the Opera House, and all around town!
August 8, 2020
Click here for details >
To our Patrons referencing COVID 19
The Cultural Center at the Opera House continues to be closed due to the COVID-19 virus. All scheduled performances are cancelled or postponed. We hope to get our programming going again as soon as possible.
We would like to express our appreciation to those who have donated their ticket purchases to the Havre de Grace Arts Collective. Patrons can also request a refund for their purchased tickets. We hope you have been able to enjoy the live-stream performances we have presented. We are looking forward to seeing you all again!
Please be sure to maintain safety and health guidelines as prescribed by the CDC and local health authorities. Lastly, be kind, be patient; we will get through this crisis.
William Price Rebecca Jessop
President and Founder Executive Director
Online Story Read-Alongs!
The Havre de Grace Arts Collective misses our kid’s audiences at the Cultural Center as the Opera House! We hope you enjoy this Online Story Read-Alongs compliments of the SAG-AFTRA Foundation:
- Rami Malek reads The Empty Pot by Demi (8 min) Grades 1 – 2 https://www.storylineonline.net/books/the-empty-pot/
- Viola Davis reads Rent Party Jazz by William Miller (11 min) Grades 2 & 3 https://www.storylineonline.net/books/rent-party-jazz/
- Allison Janney reading Carla’s Sandwich by Debbie Herman (11 min) Grades 2-3 https://www.storylineonline.net/books/carlas-sandwich/
- Lily Tomlin reading Hey, That’s MY Monster by Amanda Noll (12 min) Grades K-2 https://www.storylineonline.net/books/hey-thats-monster/
- Hector Elizondo reads Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch by Eileen Spinelli (12min) Grades 2-3 https://www.storylineonline.net/books/somebody-loves-you-mr-hatch/
About The Cultural Center at the Opera House
Our newly restored Havre de Grace Cultural Center at the Opera House brings the highest quality entertainment to our community and the region. The historic theater features local and professional plays, live music and arts performances, dance, arts education and youth programming, local events and private receptions and gatherings. We hope there will even be some opera.
The Havre de Grace Cultural Center at the Opera House embodies our community’s commitment to the arts, the preservation of our history and access to a state-of-the-art facility that is accessible to all.
Volunteer Orientation and Training is held on the first Monday quarterly;
August, November, February and May from 6:30pm – 8:00pm or by appointment.