Artist Registry Virtual Workshop presents “Planning the Long Game: Gallery Representation and Marketing Yourself as an Artist”
September 21, 2021
Virtual, Streaming Online –
Free but Registration Required
Crystal Moll, Artist, and Gallery owner will explain the ins and outs of getting Gallery Representation and as an artist, the importance of marketing yourself.
Crystal Moll- Originally from Virginia Beach, she earned her BFA from Moore College of Art & Design. Baltimore has been her home since the late 80’s. Since that time, she has been a full-time fine artist. Crystal paints mostly cityscapes and works directly from life. She may complete a small work in one sitting, but she also loves to take these small and large works back to the location for many sittings—sometimes over weeks, sometimes not until the following season. Crystal is drawn to color especially as it is bathed in sunlight…investigating the colors reaction as it is bathed warm in sunlight or cooled in shadow.
- LPAPA’s “Best of Plein Air” Show / March 2021
- NOAPS Best of America Small Works National Juried Exhibition / April-May 2021
Plein Air Events:
- Harford County Plein Air 2021
- Easton Plein Air 2019 Award/ 2016 Award / 2014 Award / 2013
- Paint OC 2021 / 2018 Award/ 2017 Award/ 2016 Award
- Solomon’s Plein Air Festival 2016 / 2015, 2013 & 2012.
Publications: Plein Air Magazine / Outdoor Painter
Member: Oil Painters of America & Mid Atlantic Plein Air Association